Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Conference Reminder and Thanks to Dusty



I thought I'd post a quick reminder that a few Mafia dons and readers are planning to attend the 2009 Ligonier National Conference in Orlando. As we get closer to the event, we'll try to work out a way for us meet up and hang-out or something. As far as the Mafia goes, I know that Gordan and myself are planning to attend. From the line-up of speakers, this looks like it's going to be a good one!

I also want to thank the infamous "Dusty McDust" of the Cerebral Dust blog for tweaking our blog header. Dusty, who happens to be the brother of Gordan, was commissioned to handle the task and I think he did a great job. I decided to get it changed because it dawned on me that it looked a bit odd for an exclusively Reformed-Credo blog to have a Paedobaptist on their blog header. Not that we're against Luther, he's cool and all, but it just seems that Spurgeon was a bit more in line with what this blog is all about, theologically speaking anyway.


Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Dustin said...

Hey, thanks for the props, homie. But I just now notice there's some thin bar thingie hanging off the right side. What up with that, I ask myself. I shall endeavor to fix whatever is causing that horribly annoying flaw, since now it's the only thing I see when I look at the header. (Except for the text. I notice the text is now "Thin Bar Thingie Hanging Off the Right Side Mafia", for some reason. I personally liked "Reformed Mafia" better. You guys should change it back.)

Lucas Defalco said...

I'll be there!!! Started making my plans two minutes after they announced the speaker lineup at the last conference in March.