Friday, April 13, 2007

A Quick Word on Comments


Alright. Probably some folks are wondering why their comments aren't getting posted in the speak-easy.

Its' really simple, so let me explain...

Apart from the other Enforcers who write for the Mafia, if your comments are going to be allowed in the Speak-Easy, you gotta go through me!

This is not a total "prohibition" on dissension; I will allow some of that in the Speak-Easy, especially among our orthodox Christian siblings that have an honest gripe with Reformed Theology and want to speak to those issues from the Scripture.

Remember: This is a Mafia! Do you really think that every Tom, Dick, or Harry was allowed to run up in Al Capone's place and talk smack about his ways? I bet if a guy tried, he'd end up wearing cement shoes or something. So just be glad all I'm doing is deleting your comments pal!

*** For a better idea of what gets approved and what doesn't, please see the comment moderation guidelines of my personal blog.

2 comments:

Machine Gun Kelley said...

Update:

From henceforth, the other Mafia members will also help decide what comments get in the Speak-Easy.

I will no longer be the sole comment killer...

Thanks!

RK

Machine Gun Kelley said...

Update:

The Mafia has decided to no longer moderate comments. The article above is null and void.